Monday, October 22, 2007

I can't believe tomorrow is Tuesday!!

So, I have been in Pleasanton for a little over a week now. I go home tomorrow. I don't want to go. I have had so much fun this week: Coffee with Lori, dropping the kids off at school, heading to the park, sushi, cuddles with my sister, fighting with my dad, Raider games, trips to Costco, learning the local drama, pizza with Bean and her family, hugs from Jeni, waiting for the cable guy. It's so funny. There is really nothing special that happened, really it was almost as if nothing had changed. That is why it is so hard to leave. I can't wait to move home.

2 comments:

jenijennjen said...

i love you so much and dont want you to leave : (
but i know you'll be back soon so : )
love you. see you tonight.
xoxo

Lori Huneke said...

i cant wait for you to move home too!!! =)