Sunday, November 25, 2007

I am Thankful For

I just had an amazing weekend at home with my family and friends.
This year I have so much to be thankful for:
My family, who drives me crazy, but without I would not be complete.
My friends Lori, Brandon, Juni, Avery, Jeni, Daniel, Leslie and Steve for the wonderful weekend they showed me........Friday was awesome. Thanks a million!
My wonderful boyfriend who makes living in southern California worth it.
Mark for being my friend and always remembering to call me on every holiday.
Bean for being one of my only constants in life. I'm sorry we didn't get to hang out this weekend. I love you!
My class for continuing to inspire me to become the best teacher I can be.
My only friend in Ontario Nancy for keping me somewhat sane.
Everyone else who has touched my life and changed me in some way.
I am also thankful for:
My education, having a place to sleep, enough to eat, and never really having to worry about what my life will be like tomorrow. Seccond chances, new experiances, love, rediscovering myself daily, challenges, and so much more. Treasure each day as a present!

1 comment:

Lori Huneke said...

i am SO thankful for you. your visit lifted my spirits up to the sky and when im feeling down i think of when my pammy will come again...i miss you so.